Thursday, December 11, 2014

Class Review

I have learned many things in this class. I will highlight three things that I learn from taking this class. First, I learned about the Dudesche Hanse. It was one of the most successful trade organizations the world has ever known. Secondly, I learned after reading the book All Quiet on the Western Front that war is a place where old man send young man to die. This is a favorite war book I have ever read before and I have read a lot of war books in my life. Thirdly, I learned that there are so many inventions that come from German blood. For example, Joseph Von Fraunhofer invented the spectroscope. That is an instrument used today, The Doppler Effect, which tells us if stars are going away or coming to earth, are only possible because of the invention of the spectroscope.
I have to say I had so much fun taking this class. I loved that I didn’t have to worry about taking a test, but really try to learn something. To many times I just learn something for a test then just forget it next week. In this class I was fully committed to learn something. I am happy to say that I learn many things from this class.
                                                               
http://www.german-business-etiquette.com/15-german-stereotypes.html 12/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment